• Perfect for making microphone Cables
• Create cables for DI Box Outputs
• Ideal for on stage use
• Cotton fillers to prevent static build up and ensure even capacitance
• Exceptionally flexible with special composite PVC jacket
• Silver plated and plain Ultra-pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity
• For mic and line level analogue balanced audio
• Further improved outer jacket ensures cable remains flexible in sub-zero temperaturesWhy choose Van Damme Tour Grade Classic XKE Cable?
Van Damme Tour Grade Classic XKE cable combines flexibility, durability, noiseless operation and excellent handling characteristics. Now upgraded with more advanced PVC jacketing materials. Van Damme cables can be found in film and recording studios, high street music shops, professional
touring applications and the education sector.
What lengths of this cable can I purchase?
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.