Van Damme Red Classic XKE 1 Pair Installation Cable (priced per metre)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N77DL
• For balanced analogue mic and line level audio
• Create internal equipment rack and patch panel wiring
• Great for adaptor leads and multi-pin connector breakouts
• Foil screen bonded to outer jacket for easy prepping
• 24AWG drain wire for screen connection
• Silver plated and plain Ultra-pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity
• For Installations not requiring LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket materialsWhy choose Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE 1 Pair Installation Cable?
Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE 1 pair installation cable is a foil screened twisted pair for installation and rack wiring. Tough, flexible and very easy to prepare as the foil screen is bonded to the outer jacket, this cable type is also useful for 'bodge leads', adapter cables and multi-pin breakouts where individual tails need to be colour identified or are to be permanently installed.
What lengths of this cable can I purchase?
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
|Overall Cable Diameter||3.5 mm|
|Conductor Material||Bare silver plated UP-OFC Copper + tinned UP-OFC Copper|
|Conductor Stranding||1 x 0.20mm + 6 x 0.20mm|
|Insulation Material||Cross Linked Polyethylene|
|Insulation Diameter||1.6 mm|
|Screening Type (s)||150% Coverage Aluminium/polyester foil|
|Jacket Material||PVC/Neoprene composite|
|Jacket Thickness||0.4 mm|
|Jacket Tensile Strength||>8 N/mm2|
|Jacket Heat Shock Test||120 ºC x 1 hour – no cracks|
|Jacket Test Voltage||1000 Vdc x 1 minute|
|Conductor Resistance||<85 Ohm/Km|
|Insulation Resistance||>5000 M Ohm|
|Manufacturer Product Range||Classic XKE 1 Pair Installation Cable|
|Manufacturer Part Number||268-003-020|