Veho Kasa Bluetooth Smart Lighting Bayonet B22 LED Bulb
• Low energy LED smart lightbulb for use in lamps and light sockets using an B22 fitting
• A+ energy efficiency rating keeps the cost of running the smart bulb down
• Runs at 5W, which is the equivalent to a 40W output
• Controllable via Bluetooth up to a distance of 30 metres with any Android or iOS smart device running the Kasa app
• Change the colour of your lighting with over 16 million dimmable colour combinations
• Automate the lighting in your home, with 365-day scheduling or countdown features
• Group together with other Veho Kasa smart bulbs and operate them all at once to completely automate your home lighting
• 15,000 hours runtime helps to further reduce the cost of lighting your home
Please Note: The Veho Kasa range of smart lighting uses a Bluetooth connection to pair with your smartphone. Because of this, the Veho smart bulb range is currently incompatible with various smart home solutions such as the Amazon Echo / Echo Dot.Why would I need this Bluetooth smart bulb?
Veho Kasa smart Bluetooth lightbulbs give you the power to control the lighting in your home using your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet device. The energy efficient A+ rating of this smart bulb means it is extremely cost effective to run, and thanks to an RGB LED system, you can light your home and enjoy a combination of 16 million colours for up to 15,000 hours.
Use the Kasa app to control up to 32 individual Kasa Bluetooth lightbulbs and automate all aspects of lighting in your home.
Is this bulb suitable for me?
The Veho Kasa Bluetooth smart bulb uses a large Bayonet cap fitting (B22 BC) to connect into fittings for the same type. These fittings are generally found on wall mounted or standalone lamps. The wattage output for this bulb is 5 watts, which equates to a 40-watt output when compared to a standard filament bulb.
How can I configure this smart bulb?
Use the Veho Kasa app for your Android or iOS device to remotely configure your smart bulbs. You can utilise features such as scheduling your lighting for set times, or switching off your bulbs after a set duration. You can also use the app to change the colours or alter the light level of connected bulbs. Choose from a selection of mood pre-sets to change the lighting level for reading, watching films or even social gatherings.
Dimensions & Weight
Kasa Bluetooth LED B22 Bulb
Quick Start Guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.