Velleman Heatsink for K8060 Amplifier
• Prevent overheating in your power amp kit (not included)
• Made specifically for the Velleman 200W Power Amplifier Module Solder Kit (Order Code L85BH) with predrilled holes
• Sized approximately 75mm x 175mm x 28mmWhat can I use this heat sink with?
This heatsink (manufacturer code HSVM100) is specifically designed to prevent the Velleman 200W Power Amplifier Module Solder Kit (not included – Order Code L85BH) from overheating. The heatsink allows the heat produced by your power amplifier to dissipate through a larger surface area, cooling more quickly and efficiently than would be possible on its own.
How easy is it to attach?
The heatsink has predrilled holes to connect it to the K8060 module, so all you need is a screwdriver. Please note that the solder side of K8060 will not be accessible once the heatsink is attached.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.