Velleman Stepper Driver Board
• Simple step and direction control interface for stepper motor drivers
• Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
• Current adjust trimmer
• Can interface directly with 3.3V and 5V systems
• Includes an over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown and under-voltage lockout
• Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
• Velleman part number: VM8400DBWhat are the features of this driver board?
This is a breakout board for the TI-DRV8825 micro-stepping bipolar stepper motor driver. This board has six micro-step resolutions down to 1/32 step and it allows you to control a bipolar stepper motor in a simple way. This board also has an adjustable limiting, and includes over-current and over-temperature protection.
| Minimum operating voltage
|| 8.2 V
| Maximum operating voltage
|| 45 V
| Continuous current per phase
|| 1.5 V
| Maximum current per phase
|| 2.2 A (with cooling)
| Minimum logic voltage
|| 2.5 V
| Maximum logic voltage
|| 5.25 V
|| Full step
|| Half step
|| ¼ step
|| 1/8 step
|| 1/16 step
|| 20 x 15 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.