• 6.5W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 41W light output while saving you over 80% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 480lm output
• B22 light fitting used in ceiling roses and table lamps
• 30,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to a standard bulb
• 3000K warm white effect is ideal for living rooms, bedrooms and hallways
• 130 degree beam angle to illuminate an entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with a dimmerIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has a B22 fitting which is compatible with a range of table lamps and ceiling roses. The equivalent of a 41W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 480lm while only using 6.5W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 3000K warm white glow that gives soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.