• 8W power consumption that gives you an equivalent 43W light output while saving you over 80% of electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 530lm output
• B22 light fitting to use with ceiling roses and table lamps
• 40,000 hours lifespan to save you even more electricity over the lifespan of the bulb
• Dimmable using a dimmer to give you the perfect lighting level
• 2700K warm white effect to give a soft glow in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways
• 110 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)Is this bulb suitable for what I need?
The bulb has a B22 fitting which is compatible with a range of table lamps and ceiling roses. The equivalent to a 43W halogen bulb, this bulb gives an ultra-bright output of 530lm while only using 8W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb gives you a 2700K warm white glow and can be dimmed to give you the perfect lighting level in your living room, bedroom or hallway.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.