• 9.5W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 63W light output while saving you over 80% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 860lm output
• B22 light fitting used in ceiling roses and table lamps
• 30,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to a halogen bulb
• 3000K warm white effect is ideal for living rooms, bedrooms and hallways
• 130 degree beam angle to illuminate an entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with a dimmerIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has a B22 fitting which is compatible with a range of table lamps and ceiling roses. The equivalent of a 63W halogen bulb, this bulb gives an ultra-bright output of 860lm while only using 9.5W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 3000K warm white glow that gives soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.