• 4W power consumption that gives you an equivalent 25W light output while saving you over 80% of electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 250lm output
• E14 light fitting to use with chandeliers and table lamps
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more electricity over the lifespan of the bulb
• 2700K warm white effect to give a soft glow in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways
• 360 degree beam angle to illuminate every corner of the room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with a dimmerIs this bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has an E14 fitting which is compatible with a range of table lamps and ceiling lights. The equivalent of a 25W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 250lm while only using 4W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2700K warm white glow that gives soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.