• 8W power consumption that gives you an equivalent 43W light output while saving you over 80% of electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 530lm output
• E27 light fitting to use with ceiling roses and table lamps
• 30,000 hours lifespan to save you even more electricity over the lifespan of the bulb
• Dimmable using a dimmer to give you the perfect lighting level
• 2700K warm white effect to give a soft glow in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways
• 130 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)Is this bulb suitable for what I need?
The bulb has an E27 fitting which is compatible with a range of table lamps and ceiling roses. The equivalent to a 43W halogen bulb, this bulb gives an ultra-bright output of 530lm while only using 8W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb gives you a 2700K warm white glow and can be dimmed to give you the perfect lighting level in your living room, bedroom or hallway.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
Giving you the latest generation technology, LED bulbs will last up to an impressive ten times longer than a halogen bulb, using less power for the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bills. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.