• 9.5W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 63W light output while saving you over 80% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 860lm output
• E27 light fitting used in ceiling roses and table lamps
• 30,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to a halogen bulb
• 3000K warm white effect is ideal for living rooms, bedrooms and hallways
• 130 degree beam angle to illuminate an entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with a dimmerIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has an E27 fitting which is compatible with a range of table lamps and ceiling roses. The equivalent of a 63W halogen bulb, this bulb gives an ultra-bright output of 860lm while only using 9.5W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 3000K warm white glow that gives soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
Giving you the latest generation technology, LED bulbs will last up to an impressive ten times longer than a halogen bulb, using less power for the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bills. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.