• 4W power consumption that gives you an equivalent 38W light output while saving you over 85% of electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 250lm output
• GU10 light fitting to use with directional lighting products such as spot lights, down lights and desk lamps
• 20,000 hours lifespan to save you even more electricity over the lifespan of the bulb
• 2700K warm white effect to give a soft glow in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways
• 35 degree beam angle to focus the light where you need it most
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with a dimmerIs this bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has a GU10 fitting which is compatible with a range of spot lights, downlights and desk lights. The equivalent of a 38W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 250lm while only using 4W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2700K warm white glow that gives soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.