Verbatim LED GU10 5W 350lm 2700K Bulb
• 5W power consumption that gives you an equivalent 51W light output while saving you over 90% of electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 350lm output
• GU10 light fitting to use with directional lighting products such as spot lights, down lights and desk lamps
• 20,000 hours lifespan to save you even more electricity over the lifespan of the bulb
• 2700K warm white effect to give a soft glow in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways
• 35 degree beam angle to focus the light where you need it most
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with a dimmerIs this bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has a GU10 fitting which is compatible with a range of spot lights, downlights and desk lights. The equivalent of a 51W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 350lm while only using 5W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2700K warm white glow that gives soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
Giving you the latest generation technology, LED bulbs will last up to an impressive ten times longer than a halogen bulb, using less power for the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bills. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.
|| 5 W
| Equivalent wattage
|| 51 W
|| 350 lm
|| 70 lm/W
|| 20,000 hrs
| Cap type
| Colour temperature
|| 2700 K warm white
| Beam angle
|| 35 °
|| 50 x 55 mm
|| 230 VAC
|| 3 years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.