• Easily convert, capture and edit your VHS/camcorder or other composite fed videos
• Burn your videos to DVD, enjoy them on your computer, or upload to YouTube
• Supports composite and S-Video inputs
• CyberLink PowerDirector 10, Media Espresso 6.5 and eMPIA software included
• Compatible with PC and MAC
• Requires VHS playerWhat will this converter do?
Whether you’re looking to convert normal VHS or backing up beloved camcorder tape footage, this converter is right for you. Simply connect your VHS, camcorder or other composite or S-Video video player directly to this converter, which then connects via USB to any PC or Mac and runs the provided software. Using the converter and the software you can backup and burn your videos to DVD.
What will the software help me do?
Crop, enhance, and improve your converted videos using PowerDirector 10, which is included with this product. Media Espresso 6.5 and eMPIA are also included. PowerDirector 10’s ‘Easy Editor’ option allows quick and simple clean-up and finalising of your videos which is great for everyone, not just experienced video editors. There is also a full editor version for those wanting to get the most out of every video, allowing various effects and text overlay features.
Do I need to know about conversion?
You can export your videos files into various formats, including AVI, MP4, H.264, and MOV. If you don’t know what format your device supports, you can choose a range of pre-selected devices. Select your desired device, such as mobile phone, and it will help you pick an appropriate format. You can upload the video to YouTube or Facebook directly from the software.