VW Samba Campervan 1:16 Electric RC Bus
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N64LZ
• Officially licensed replica of an icon from the 1960s and 1970s
• 27MHz full function radio control
• Forward/reverse and left/right steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to run, requiring no assembly
• Van: 5 x AA batteries (not included), remote control: 4 x AA (not included)What is the VW Samba Campervan?
This officially licenced VW Campervan is styled after the US version of the Volkswagen Transporter T1. 1:16 scale, extremely detailed and with working front and rear lights, this campervan will bring a taste of the sixties and seventies.
How does the VW Samba Campervan drive?
The full function remote control lets you move forwards, backwards, left and right, allowing you to drive the car as VW intended. The van requires five AA batteries, with the controller running off four AA batteries. Both the van and remote can run off alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
|Model||VW Samba Campervan|
|Radio Frequency/Band||27 MHz|
|Capacity||N/A (Battery not incuded)|
|Voltage||N/A (Battery not incuded)|
|Battery Type||Van: 5 x AA (not included)|
|Remote control: 4 x AA (not included)|