Wacom Cintiq 13HD Pen and Touch Graphics Tablet
• Professional pen and touch-style graphics tablet allows you to digitally draw with a high level of precision
• 13.3-inch HD LCD screen displays your work with a resolution of 1920 x 1080
• Dimensions of 374mm x 248mm with a thickness of just 13mm allows the tablet to fit easily in any workspace
• The Wacom pen has 2,048 levels of sensitivity levels which lets you create bold lines and apply light shading with a high level of accuracy
• Multi-touch gesture support enables you pan around and zoom into your work, without the need of selecting additional tools
• USB powered with a three in one cable that lets you use this graphics tab with a Mac or Windows PC
• Model number : DTH-1300
• Customisable Rocker ring with four ExpressKeys allows you easy access to program tools
• Adjustable stand provides you with a level of comfort, tailored to your drawing styleWhat can this graphics tablet offer me?
The Wacom Cintiq 13HD pen and touch graphics tablet offers a high-precision solution for all your graphics projects, whether in the office or at home. A 13.3-inch screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 allows you to view your work in high definition, and clearly at an angle of up to 178 degrees. The screen is capable of displaying up to 16.7 million colours, allowing you to create bright vivid designs. A built on adjustable stand brings a level of comfort whilst you work, allowing you to position the tablet to suit your drawing style.
What is it like to draw with the Wacom Cintiq pro pen?
Have complete control of your drawing work by using the battery-free and precise Wacom pro pen. With 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity, you are able to apply dark lines or light shading without having to change tools in program. The pen is completely wireless, which reduces its overall weight and eliminates cable drag. Errors can be quickly removed by using the eraser mounted at the top of the pen. Twin side switches can be assigned to your favourite tools, and can be called upon at the push of a button.
How will multi-touch help me with this tablet?
Multi-touch gestures allow you to scroll, zoom, turn pages and rotate your design with the movement of your fingers. This gives you a more natural and intuitive creative experience, improving your work speed and productivity.
This can be improved upon further by using the four ExpressKeys, and on screen controls. These can be customised to run your favourite applications or select in program tools at the press of a button
How do I connect this tablet to my computer?
The Cintiq 13HD pen and touch graphics tablet uses a three in one cable that allows you to connect to a Mac or Windows computer. A USB connector makes up the third connection on the cable, and also helps to keep your workspace from cluttering with cables.
Pen and touch Display
System Requirements & Software
|Operating System Requirements
Windows 7 SP1
8 or later
Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.