Wacom Intuos Art Pen and Touch Medium Graphics Tablet – Black
• Wacom’s pen and touch tablet comes with everything you need to enhance or create your digital artwork
• Perform broader pen strokes with the 216mm x 135mm active area, great to use with medium sized monitors
• Portable and still provides you with a good sized area to create your artwork on with dimensions of 275mm x 217mm x 11mm (W x D x H)
• Control line thickness and navigate easily with 1024 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and 2540 lines per inch (lpi)
• Improve your productivity and experience more fluidity in your work with multi-touch gesture support
• Connects to your computer through a wired USB connection or wirelessly with Wacom’s optional kit (sold separately)
• Improve productivity with four programmable ExpressKeys for repetitive tasks and navigation
• Manufacturer code: CTH690AKTake your work beyond the canvas and work with endless resources
This Intuos Art Pen and Touch graphics tablet lets you paint, design and create artwork digitally. You can create with pencils, chalks, pastels, ink, charcoal, oils and watercolours to add unique effects and styles to your artwork without the materials running out. Move around a medium sized computer monitor easily with the active area measuring at 216mm x 135mm (W x H) and a resolution of 2540lpi.
The active area allows you to create broader pen strokes and supplies you with a good space to work on. Measuring in at just 275mm x 217mm x 11mm the tablet can also be easily carried in your bag. Primarily connected to your computer with a USB cable, you can go cordless with a Wacom wireless accessory kit (sold separately).
What is it like creating artwork with the pen?
Using Wacom’s patented electromagnetic resonance technology the pen doesn’t require a battery to be used. This provides you with a pen that isn’t bulky or heavy and ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip. 1024 levels of pen pressure gives you the ability to control the width of brushstrokes and drawn lines with how much force you apply to the tablet. Perfectly mirroring what would happen with a normal brush and gives you the sensation of moving and holding an actual paintbrush or pen.
Will I see improved productivity with this tablet?
Four ExpressKeys can be programmed and set to be applicable to specific applications. This gives you the ability to set shortcuts for a group of buttons or a combination of keystrokes, like changing tips or tools, saving you from wasting valuable time doing repetitive steps. Support for multi-touch capabilities means you can use simple gestures to zoom, pan and navigate your canvas in seconds.
What software is included with this tablet?
Compatible with Mac or Windows computers, you simply plug the USB cable into the tablet and your computer. Install the driver, then register and you can download the free software. Intuos Art includes a software key for Corel Painter Essentials 5 software for Windows and Mac computers, which you can use to create your next masterpiece. Alternatively you can use the tablet with your favourite applications, with a number of them able to take advantage of the ExpressKeys, multi-touch and pressure sensitive pen. Everything you need to create amazing digital paintings is supplied inside the box.
Pressure Sensitive, Cordless, Battery free
System Requirements & Software
|Compatible Operating System
Windows and Mac
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.