Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Graphics Tablet
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A05TN
• Part of Wacom’s Pro range, this tablet helps you save time while maintaining precision, control and artistic integrity
• Active area of 224mm x 140mm – great area to work with and ideal for medium to large computer monitors
• Ideal work area without taking up too much of your desk, with a size of 380mm x 251mm x 12mm (W x D x H)
• 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and 5080 lines per inch (lpi) gives you higher accuracy and precision to express your creativity
• Multi-touch capabilities for a seamless and enjoyable experience as you create
• Flexibility to work on the go with built-in wireless connectivity or using a wired USB connection
• Use eight ExpressKeys to set shortcuts and functions to improve productivity
• Create thicker or thinner lines by tilting the pen with 65 degree tilt recognitionStreamlined wireless multi-touch graphics tablet
Express your creativity digitally with this Intuos Pro Medium Graphics Tablet (manufacturer code: PTH-651). Combining Wacom’s pen capabilities with multi-touch support results in improved precision, speed and productivity, allowing you to take advantage of all the pressure sensitivity capabilities in your favourite program. An active area of 224mm x 140mm and resolution of 5080lpi makes this graphics tablet great for use with medium to large sized monitors.
The medium sized active area equates to the tablet having dimensions of 380mm x 251mm x 12mm. This makes it ideal for work that is more stationary and requires more detailing compared to a smaller active area, although it doesn't take up a lot of space on your desk. You could even work a few metres away from your computer thanks to the built-in wireless connectivity.
What is it like drawing with the included pen?
Using Wacom’s patented electromagnetic resonance technology, the pen doesn’t need any batteries or wires to be operational. This reduces its weight and need for maintenance. You can control line thickness and opacity based on how lightly you use the pen on the tablet. This is thanks to the 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition, which helps you create with the accuracy and precision of traditional brushes and pens. You can also easily correct mistakes or blemishes using the eraser at the top of the pen.
How does the multi-touch feature help me?
Multi-touch gestures allow you to scroll, zoom, turn pages and rotate your design with the movement of your fingers. This gives you a more natural and intuitive creative experience, improving your work speed and productivity. You can create your own multi-touch shortcuts too. The Intuos Pro’s customisable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring give you access to software shortcuts and apply them to certain applications, saving valuable time on repetitive steps. The on-screen heads-up display helps to keep you focused on your work, so you can easily find the right shortcut key.
Will this work with my computer?
The Intuos Pro is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers, helping you improve the performance of the creative applications you already use. Programs from Adobe, Autodesk, Corel, Toon Boom and others, can take advantage of not only the pressure sensitivity and tilt, but multi-touch gestures too. This means you can use the pen in one hand while zooming, panning or rotating your canvas with the other, which helps to improve productivity and make work more interactive.
System Requirements & Software
System Requirements & Softwarekeyboard_arrow_down
Operating System Requirements:
8 or 10
Mac: Macphun Creative Kit Wacom Edition (Tonality Pro
Noiseless Pro) and Corel AfterShot Pro 2
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down