Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16" i7 512GB Graphics Tablet
• High performance graphics tablet built for mobility so you can take your creations anywhere
• Sixth generation Intel Core i7 processor has the ability to run professional applications and software
• 512GB of internal storage, always space for new creations
• Resolution of up to 3,840 x 2,160 pixel 4K resolution using the Intel NVIDIA Quadro graphics on the 16-inch display screen
• 8GB DDR3 RAM combined with the 512GB for seamless performance and virtually no lag
• Built-in RealSense 3D camera and Artec Studio 11 Ultimate scanning software to bring your artwork to life
• Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers increased pressure sensitivity, accuracy, natural tilt support, no parallax and doesn't need batteries or recharging
• Extreme precision and colour accuracy of 94% of Adobe RGB for stunning designs
• Multi-touch gestures allows you to zoom and rotate your creations by pinching and swiping as if you're using a smartphoneMaximise your creativity
The Wacom MobileStudio Pro combines mobility and high performance. Maximise your creative workload with ease, especially with the ability to run professional 2D, 3D and CAD applications with its sixth generation Intel Core i7 processor. With 512GB internal storage available, you'll never worry about having to clear space for new creations. With an incredible 4K resolution (3,840 x 2,160) using the NVIDIA Quadro M600M 2GB GDDR5 graphics on the 16-inch display screen, the Wacom MobileStudio will show your graphic art in outstanding quality. The MobileStudio Pro will function seamlessly with virtually no lag while you work thanks to the 8GB DDR3 RAM combined with the 512GB Solid State Drive (SSD). You can use the customisable ExpressKeys and protective fingerprint sensor on the side of the MobileStudio Pro's display screen to speed up workflow and make sure you are the only person who can access your artwork.
Wacom Pro Pen 2 - precise creative tool
The Wacom Pro Pen 2 is four times more pressure sensitive and four times more accurate than the first Wacom Pro Pen. It has natural tilt support, virtually no lag, no parallax and doesn't need batteries or recharging. It has natural tilt support, virtually no lag, no parallax and doesn't need batteries or recharging. Every feature is designed for creating a masterpiece, so the Pro Pen 2 will soon become your favourite creative tool.
Run 3D software on your graphics tablet
Whether it's creative 2D, 3D or CAD software, the Wacom MobileStudio Pro has the computing power and graphics options to meet your demands. Capture real life objects with the built-in RealSense 3D camera and Artec Studio 11 Ultimate scanning software to enhance your designs and 3D sculpting workflow. The Artec Studio 11 Ultimate software also includes a 12-month licence for you to use.
Extremely accurate brush strokes
The Wacom MobileStudio Pro and Wacom Pro Pen 2 gives you total precision with every brush stroke. Wacom's 16-inch screen offers a stunning 3,840 x 2160 pixel 4K and 94% colour accuracy of Adobe RGB. It also has a new etched glass surface that makes it feel like you're taking a pen to paper by providing you with the perfect amount of resistance to the Pro Pen 2's tip. Multi-touch gestures make zooming and rotating your creations as simple as pinching and swiping like you do on your smartphone.
|| Creative Pen Computer
| Connection Type
| Battery Type
| Active Width
| Active Depth
| Programmable Keys
|| 8 customisable keys
| Multi-touch Gestures
|| 5080 lpi
|| x3 USB-C
| Software Included
| Compatible Operating System
|| Windows 10
|| Mac OS X (when attached)
| Pen Pressure
|| Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
| Adjustable Stand
|| Optional stand: 3 angles (22, 35 & 50) and detachable
|| 8192 levels - pen and eraser
| System Requirements
|| Windows 10 Pro
|| Mac OS X (when attached)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.