• Solar powered battery charger with a built-in flashlight that’s perfect for camping or travelling
• Battery capacity of 2,200mAh that can charge your smartphone to 100% from one charge
• Fully charge the Power+ in 12 to 24 hours from direct sunlight, or six hours using the AC power cable from a mains socket
• The flashlight can provide up to 150 hours of 5lm energy saving light, or 10 hours of a super bright 70lm light
• Adjust the brightness by pushing the power button several times until your get your desired brightnessDurable, lightweight and compact solar charger
Make sure you always have power whether you’re camping or travelling and keep your smartphone, MP3 player or tablet fully charged. The WakaWaka Power+ is a one button controlled battery pack, which has a 2,200mAh battery that can charge your smartphone to 100% once before having to re-charge. This is perfect if you aren’t going to be able to access a traditional mains socket for a few days. To fully charge the Power+ takes between 12 and 24 hours using direct sun light, and up to six hours using the AC Power cable when you have access to a mains socket.
What other features does the WakaWaka Power+ have?
This handy device also provides you with a built-in solar-powered flashlight, which is highly efficient and sustainable. The flashlight can provide energy-saving light for up to 150 hours, or 10 hours of super bright light after just one day in the sun. Adjust the brightness level by pushing the power button several times, from super bright 70lm down to energy saving 5lm, to suit your needs.
The WakaWaka Foundation
Every time a WakaWaka product is sold, a donation will be given to The WakaWaka Foundation. The WakaWaka Foundation is an internationally operating non-profit based organisation in the Netherlands. It’s committed to making a long term and lasting impact in local communities and also provide relief in humanitarian aid situations. The Foundation raises funds to provide solar products to families in humanitarian crises and improve the access to safe and sustainable solar in rural communities.