• Versatile LED strip manufactured with an IP65 waterproof coating
• Strong self adhesive backing material sticks to most clean surfaces
• Powered from 12VDC constant voltage power supplies
• Highly visible warm white colour
• Ideal for external illumination for signage, automotive applications, diy lighting solutions
• Can be cut at 5cm intervals whilst the LEDs continue workingThis LED light strip features a sealed IP65 coating offering water resistance against strong sprays of water, making this product ideal for low power, high brightness external lighting solutions. Uses include sign manufacture, kitchen or bathroom lighting along with many custom illumination projects around the home, caravan or workplace.
The light-strip is supplied in multiples of 5cm and can be cut at intervals of 5cm across the marked vertical line. Each 5cm length has three stunning bright LEDs and a diode mounted on to it. When ordered as a full reel of 5 metres (100 x 5cm units), the light strip will be provided with cable terminations already attached as supplied - this is particularly useful for industrial applications where a fast installation is required.
When cut into smaller sections the IP65 coating will need to be carefully removed from around the solder terminal pads and cleaned to ensure a good solder joint is achieved. Once the connection is made the joint may need to be sealed to ensure protection from moisture.
Power consumption of different lengths of LED strip lengths are shown in the spec table. Please note: For mail-order and internet sales, the LED light-strip can only be supplied in full reels of 5 metre lengths. For smaller lengths, please check your local Maplin store for availability.