WD My Passport X 2TB
• Expand your gaming storage by an incredible 2TB, enough room to store over 50 Xbox One games
• USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) connections can transfer up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0
• Perfect for storing your downloaded games and gameplay
• USB powered and small enough to fit in your hand - take your gaming everywhere with this great, portable drive
• Compatible for expanding your Xbox One, Xbox 360 or Windows PC/laptop memory
• Manufacturer part number: WDBCRM0020BBK-EESNWhat can I store on this hard drive?
This hard drive is exclusively designed for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and gaming PCs for you to store your games on. The Xbox One only comes with 500GB of internal hard drive space, so why not free up some of that memory by transferring some of your games on to this external hard drive?
How many games can I store on this hard drive?
Based on an average of 35GB - 50GB per game you can store between 40 and 55 full Xbox One games.
How easy is the hard drive to set up?
This hard drive is extremely easy to set up. Xbox One users just need plug it in and follow the easy-on-screen instructions. Xbox 360 users simply navigate to the 'Storage Devices' section of the 'System Settings' dialog to format the drive.
Can I use this with other Xbox consoles after setup?
The hard drive can be used with other Xbox consoles without an issue, although you will be required to login as the original game owner's Xbox Live Gamertag to be able to play downloaded games.
| Dimensions H x D x W
|| 2.1 x 10.9 x 8.1cm
| Connection type
|| USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)
| Powered by
|| USB 3.0 and 2.0
| Backup options
|| Xbox One
|| Xbox 360
| Drive from factor
| Data transfer speed
|| Manufacturer Not Specified
| Drive spin speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.