WD Purple 4TB CCTV Optimised 3.5 inch SATA III Hard Drive
• 4 TB internal hard drive provides a high storage capacity for your CCTV's digital video recorder
• SATA III connections can transfer up to two times faster than SATA II
• The variable RPM of IntelliPower provides power efficiency without performance loss
• This drive comes packages with Acronis® True Image WD Edition drive cloning software
• Manufacturer Part Code: WDBGKN0040HNC-ERSN
• OEM Equivalent: WD40PURXWhat makes this hard drive different?
The Western Digital Purple drive is specifically designed for use within CCTV systems. The main feature of this drive is the reliability to run 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you don’t miss any incidents on your security system. How does WD Purple benefit a DVR?
WD Purple is perfect for your surveillance and CCTV solution as it is designed to withstand being always-on in high running temperatures, while reducing errors, pixilation and video interruptions. It ensures a much better capture of your CCTV footage. Errors, which can occur in wrong drives, can hinder not just the security archive, but the system itself and any users of the system.How much can I store on this hard drive?
How much you are able to store on this hard drive is dependent on the parameters you set. As an average, you will be able to store up to 20 days, recording four cameras at 720p resolution, at 24 frames per second. For more information, or to calculate how much hard drive space you require, click here
|| 102 mm x 147 mm 25 mm
| Connection Type
|| SATA 3.0
|| 4 TB
| Powered by
|| DVR Powered - SATA
|| Silver / Black
| Backup Options
|| Acronis® True Image WD Edition
| Drive Form Factor
|| 3.5 Inch
| Data Transfer Speed
|| Manufacturer Not Specified
| Drive Spin Speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.