Webro 9501 Belden Equivalent Cable Black (priced per metre)
• Low smoke and fume sheath (LSF)
• 1 Pair 24AWGWebro 9501 Belden Equivalent cables are typically used with computers, point-of-sale equipment, instrumentation applications and data processing systems.
Webro 9501 Belden Equivalent cable consists of one 24AWG pair, which consists of a stranded tinned copper wire conductor, semi-rigid PVC insulation with overall foil screen and drain wire. The cable is sheathed overall in Low smoke and fume sheath (LSF) and is 300V rated.
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.