• WeMo Smart Bulb series allows you to control multiple lights through an App, allowing you to coordinate their lighting via the WeMo Link
• Plug in and sync with the WeMo App for full control of your lights, allowing you to setup custom schedules and rules that fit your lifestyle
• Using only 9.5 W of energy, the WeMo Smart LED Bulbs produce a warm bright light similar to traditional 60 W incandescent bulbs
• Fits into a standard E27 connection, installation is quick and easy
• The WeMo App is available for Android, iOS, and Kindle operating systems and works on multiple smart devices simultaneously
• Fitted with LEDs, the bulb can last up to 25,000 hours, with an A grade energy efficiency ratingWhat can you do with the WeMo?
The WeMo is part of an entire family of home automation products, allowing you to network and transform your home, giving you control, in the palm of your hand.
Choose from a number of premade schedules, or create your own rules for any of the WeMo smart light bulbs you own. The modular design of the bulb allows you to control up to 50 WeMo Smart LED Bulbs within a single WeMo Link. Any bulbs you install can be operated individually or as a group, allow you to control as much or as little as you want.
How can you control the WeMo Smart Light Bulbs?
You can control the WeMo with the WeMo App which is available for free, allowing you to control your smart lighting from multiple devices simultaneously The WeMo App is compatible with any iOS 5.0 device or higher including iPhones, iPods and iPads; Android device running 4.0 and higher, and any Kindle device. Once setup you can even control your WeMo from anywhere you are, over Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G networks, never leave a light on again.
The WeMo also supports and encourages the amazing service of IFTTT 'If This Then That'. This tool allows you to string together custom tasks from apps, websites and devices. An example of one of these 'recipes' would be causing a WeMo light to turn on when your Twitter gets a mention.
What is the life span of the bulbs?
The running time of the WeMo greatly exceeds that of a typical light bulb, operating for up to 25,000 hours. What make all the difference is the low power consumption, using just 9.5 Watts the WeMo produces a warm bright light similar to traditional 60 W incandescent bulbs.
Are they difficult to install?
Designed to replace traditional light bulbs in your home, the WeMo is made to retrofit, offering painless installation without the need of an electrician Fitted with a standard E27 Edison screw cap, all you need to do is install the bulb into place and sync it with the WeMo Link.