• Control nearly any low-voltage electronics device
• Control your devices through your smartphone or tablet with the free downloadable WeMo app
• Since the system is modular, you can automate as much or as little of your home as you'd like
• Integrates with other Belkin products in the WeMo range
• Knowledge of electrical wiring requiredWhat does this device do?
The WeMo Maker is designed to control low voltage items with your smartphone or tablet. It works by connecting to your home Wi-Fi network and allows you to turn your items on and off, put them on timed schedules or even connect them to different sensors such automatic blinds and even sprinklers. It works with IFTTT, a service that lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement, for example - if this, then that. You'll be able to use any data source on the web to act as a WeMo trigger and create customized automation rules and schedules to fit your personal preferences.
How easy is it to install?
Designed for inventors and tinkerers, this is an ideal tool for hobbyists who have wiring knowledge and enjoy taking electronics apart. You will need to attach power to the positive and negative terminal as well as attaching wires to the sensor ports on the back. The WeMo Maker works over your home Wi-Fi network and lets you turn your devices on and off, put them on schedules, or connect them to different sensors.