• Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with an internet signal
• Plugs straight in to a standard UK three pin plug socket
• Compatible with Amazon Echo
• Operates over Wi-Fi and mobile internet, even while you’re away from the house
• Works with your existing router
• Works with Apple iOS 5 or higher and Android 4.2 or higherWhat does this device do?
The WeMo Switch plugs into your standard UK mains socket and is controllable from your smartphone or tablet through the free downloadable WeMo app. You can put your devices on a timed schedule, allowing you to turn lamps on and off at a set time if you are away on holiday. Simply download the free WeMo app, plug the switch into an outlet in your home, and plug any device into the switch
How does it connect?
The plug wirelessly connects to your router with ease. Simply plug the WeMo into the wall, download the app from your respective market and connect through the Wi-Fi options to your plug. Once you open the app, it will ask you to connect to your home wireless network, and when you have done this it will automatically pair up the switch and the router for you to be able to use anywhere.