- 8TB My Cloud Home personal cloud storage device from Western Digital
- Automatic file backup for all home PCs and Macs with Windows Backup and Time Machine software
- Syncs with any wireless device or cloud accounts, including Dropbox, Google Drive and Facebook
- Easily import files from other devices, including USB flash drives and external hard drives via integrated USB port
- Plugs directly into any home WiFi router for quick, simple set up
- Upload, access and share files via smartphones on the free My Cloud Home mobile app
- Secure protection through unique passwords, passcodes and touch ID
- Separate spaces for multiple accounts on each storage device for private access to content
All your files in one place
The My Cloud Home personal storage device from Western Digital gives you one secure place to keep all your important documents, photos and videos safe. With a massive eight terabytes of memory, this drive has plenty of space for everything you want to protect. It is compatible with almost anything you might already use to store your files, ensuring a quick and convenient backup of all your existing content. You can connect external devices, such as flash drives, via the USB port. The My Cloud Home syncs with several online storage services, including Facebook, Dropbox and Google Drive, and wirelessly connects to smartphones, tablets and laptops.
My Cloud Home’s wireless protection extends effortlessly to every computer in your home. Using both Windows Backup and Time Machine software, it automatically creates backup copies of everything you save to your connected devices. You can also sync your smartphone and tablet to your My Cloud Home so that all the photos and videos you take are instantly backed up, even when you’re out and about. This ensures that you never have to delete a special memory to make room for new ones on your phone.
Never out of range
You don’t have to be at home to benefit from your My Cloud Home security features or to access anything you have stored on it. You can download the free My Cloud Home app for both mobile and desktop and access all your files from anywhere you have an internet connection. If you don’t have space for an app, you can always log into your account online via MyCloud.com from any device.
Tailored to you
My Cloud Home has a variety of security options that allow you to protect and explore your files in the best way for you. You can create a unique password for your account and My Cloud Home will provide you with a separate passcode. If you use the mobile app, you can protect it using finger recognition touch ID software. You can even create a number of separate login details on your My Cloud Home so that everyone in the household can have their private digital space to save their content.