Wind Powered Eco Biker Generator Electronic Kit
• Make a wind powered generator with a moving biker
• Light a red LED from the power of the wind that will fit on your child’s bike handlebars
• Learn about renewable wind energy and dynamos
• Have fun creating this kit out of 46 parts
• Suitable for ages 10+ with supervision
• No batteries required as it creates its own powerWhat can I make with this kit?
Create this fun bike rider that powers itself as you ride. Discover the power the wind generates as you power a LED and help the jointed biker move. The generator can be fixed onto a bicycle handlebars 32mm or less in diameter – the faster you ride, the more he moves. Have fun building this wind generator (21-630) from 46 parts. No glue, batteries or soldering is required but a small screwdriver and diagonal cutters (recommended Order Code A20QW
) may be needed.What can I learn from this kit?
Wind power has been used since ancient times in sailing ships and windmills, where wind turns the blades which a generator converts into electricity. The faster the blades turn, the more energy can be produced. By using this kit, children can learn about the technology that is used by windfarms to produce electricity for houses, schools and businesses.
| Number of included parts
| Number of models that can be made
| What can be made?
| Computer system requirements
| Age group, if specified
| Power supply requirements
|| wind power
|| 90 mm x 60 mm x 125 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.