Windows 10 in Easy Steps 2nd Edition
• Install or upgrade to Windows 10, and learn to customize it to suit you
• Understand the key features of Windows 10 on your Windows device (laptops, PCs and touch devices)
• Learn to use the Start button, the Start menu, and the new Taskbar
• Locate and download apps, then resize and move them and maximize, minimize or close them from their titlebars
• Speak to Cortana, a voice-activated Personal Digital Assistant, which can perform searches on your computer or the internet, set reminders, or perform actions such as opening apps or documents.
• Discover how Cloud storage with OneDrive works, and use it for sharing files and free storageUnderstand the essentials of Windows 10
Benefit from Windows 10, with this in-depth, full-colour user guide on how to use the operating system. It explores the new features and shows how these combine with the more traditional elements, to allow you a smoother experience. Learn how to search the web with the new Microsoft Edge browser and use the Quick Access section to customize your favourite apps, programs, contacts and websites, so you can quickly access the functions and files you use all the time. This guide is full of tips to help you benefit from Windows 10, whatever level of experience you have and whichever system you are using.
|| User Guide
|| Michael Price
| ISBN Number
| Number of pages
| Year of publication
|| 2nd Edition
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.