• Install or upgrade to Windows 10, and learn to customize it to suit you
• Understand the key features of Windows 10 on your Windows device (laptops, PCs and touch devices)
• Learn to use the Start button, the Start menu, and the new Taskbar
• Locate and download apps, then resize and move them and maximize, minimize or close them from their titlebars
• Speak to Cortana, a voice-activated Personal Digital Assistant, which can perform searches on your computer or the internet, set reminders, or perform actions such as opening apps or documents.
• Discover how Cloud storage with OneDrive works, and use it for sharing files and free storageUnderstand the essentials of Windows 10
Benefit from Windows 10, with this in-depth, full-colour user guide on how to use the operating system. It explores the new features and shows how these combine with the more traditional elements, to allow you a smoother experience. Learn how to search the web with the new Microsoft Edge browser and use the Quick Access section to customize your favourite apps, programs, contacts and websites, so you can quickly access the functions and files you use all the time. This guide is full of tips to help you benefit from Windows 10, whatever level of experience you have and whichever system you are using.