• Convert your wired analogue CCTV camera into a wireless system through a BNC connection
• Video and audio is transmitted through the 2.4GHz frequency band
• 100m transmission range in clear sight allows you to position your camera a good distance from the monitor
• Four channels to be selected to avoid disturbance with other wireless analogue devices
• Includes a built-in microphone for audio recordingWhy is a wireless CCTV camera converter a good choice for me?
If you have an existing CCTV camera or just want to add an additional analogue CCTV camera, this wireless converter is the easiest way to add up to 100 metres between your camera and the DVR without the use of cables.
Can I use this with my analogue camera?
Thanks to the BNC connection on the converter all analogue cameras can be used with this device. Additionally the converter has an in-built microphone adding audio, as well as wireless connectivity, to the camera. The captured video and audio is then transmitted via the 2.4 GHz frequency. With four different channels to choose from you can avoid getting interference from other wireless analogue devices that may be transmitting at the same time.
How easy is it to set up?
Everything you need is included, providing you with an easy to setup wireless converter. All you need to do is attach the converter onto the camera, set up the receiver near your DVR and ensure that the camera and receiver are on the same channel. If you do want to connect the receiver to a DVR you will need a BNC plug to phono socket adapter (e.g. Order Code: FA11M), due to the output on the receiver being a phono socket.