Find similar products here
Wireless CCTV Camera Scanner With 2.5in LCD Screen
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N96FN
• A counter surveillance device designed to detect and help locate hidden wireless analogue cameras
• Operates within a range of 152 metres for an impressive area of coverage
• 2.5 inch LCD screen shows you the view of a nearby camera so that you can see what the hidden camera is transmitting
• Frequency range coverage of 900 MHz to 2700 MHz covering a wide range of analogue transmissions
• Lightweight and can be powered by four AA batteries (not supplied) adding portability to the deviceWhat can I use the CCTV camera scanner for?
This wireless CCTV camera scanner is designed to act as a counter surveillance tool against hidden wireless analogue cameras. With a frequency range of between 900MHz to 2700MHz, the wireless camera scanner can detect a vast range of devices.
How do I locate hidden cameras with this device?
Once this wireless CCTV camera scanner has located a hidden wireless camera nearby, you will be able to see exactly what it is transmitting on the 2.5 inch LCD screen. By being able to see the area of view of the hidden camera you will be able to determine where it is located.
An additional feature of the camera scanner is the 1.25 inch LCM display which displays the battery level, receiver sensitivity, alarm audio on/off and frequency during scanning. This helps as an aid in locating the cameras as well, since the receiver sensitivity will help to tell you how far away the camera is. As an added bonus the frequency displayed could additionally help when setting up wireless CCTV cameras by ensuring that cameras are not set on the same frequency, which would cause interference.
How portable is the wireless camera scanner?
This wireless CCTV camera scanner is lightweight and can be alternatively powered with four AA batteries (not supplied) for up to three hours of portable use. Due to the scanner also displaying the image of nearby wireless cameras, this device could be used as a portable receiver for any wireless cameras you may have.
|Frequency range||900 MHz to 2700 MHz|
|Scanning mode||Automatic / Manual / Continuous|
|Digital?||No - Analogue signals only|
|Operating range||152 m|
|Display||2.5" Colour TFT LCD|
|Video Support||NTSC / PAL|
|Power source||Mains (5 V / 0.65 A) or battery|
|Battery life and type||Up to 3 hours / 4 x AA|
|Dimension||74 mm x 120 mm x 35 mm|
|Weight||266 g (excluding batteries)|
|SMA antenna x2|
|3.5mm jack to RCA cable|