• 2 x 2W speaker provide deep stereo bass
• Integrated 3.5mm cable connects your smartphone, tablet or MP3 player
• Rechargeable battery gives you up to 18 hours of playback
• Speakers can be separated into single mono speakers or used together to create stereo sound
• Connect multiple X-mini MAX speakers together for bigger soundCombining 2 mono speakers to create a portable stereo speaker, the X-mini MAX is a fully versatile rechargeable speaker. The 2 speakers can be used together or separated individually giving you plenty of options for sharing your music. Each speaker has a resonant chamber to help bring deeper bass tones into the mix. Connect more X-mini MAX speakers together to create a louder sound system, perfect for parties or busier environments.
How long does it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
Plug the X-mini MAX into a USB charger for 2 and a half hours to fully charge the battery. Once charged you can get up to 18 hours of playback, giving you less time worrying about battery life and more time enjoying your favourite songs.
What devices are compatible with this speaker?
A 3.5mm stereo jack cable is supplied with the speaker, this can connect to any audio device with a 3.5mm headphone output. This opens up dozens of choices on what you can play through your speaker whether it be a movie on your tablet, music from your smartphone or a game on your laptop.
How loud is this speaker?
Each speaker has an output of 2W which creates a lot of volume when they are working together. Individually each speaker is suitable for a small room such as a bedroom or bathroom. If you need to project sound around a larger room then you can connect more X-mini MAX speakers together to increase the volume. A frequency response range of 20Hz-20kHz offers a rich sound with great playback of sub-bass tones and exceptionally clear high pitch sounds.