XBee Wi-Fi Cloud Kit
• IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard Wi-Fi protocol to provide simple connection from serial
• Build embedded RF solutions for data transmission networks
• Xbee Wi-Fi provides up to 72 Mbps data rate
• Transmit power up to +16 dBm
• Supports WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK and WEP security
• Supports Device Cloud connectivity for data acquisition and device management
• Flexible SPI and UART serial interfacesXBee® Wi-Fi® embedded RF modules provide simple serial to IEEE 802.11b/g/n connectivity. By bridging the low-power/low-cost requirements of wireless device networking with the proven infrastructure of 802.11, the XBee Wi-Fi creates new wireless opportunities for energy management, process and factory automation, wireless sensor networks, intelligent asset management and more. Featuring easy provisioning methods and native Device Cloud by Etherios™ connectivity, XBee Wi-Fi modules give developers the fastest IP-to-device and device-to-cloud capability possible.
Upcoming firmware releases will include native Device Cloud connectivity, enabling customers to quickly and easily send data to a cloud based application. Other features expected in a future firmware release are Soft AP mode, which allows customers to connect directly to a basic WebUI on the module for provisioning and basic configuration, along with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for simple provisioning.
| Contents :
| XBee Wi-Fi (S6B) Module
| XBee USB Development Board w/ Breadboard
| Package of components including resistors, relay, buttons, and LEDs
| International power supply with U.S. Europe, UK, and Australia style plugs
| All necessary antennae, power supplies, and cables
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.