XYZ Printing Da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A05YZ
• High print speed of up to 150mm per second
• Large build area – make objects up to 200mm by 200mm by 190mm
• Single print head
• 1.75mm filament diameter
• Compatible with both ABS and PLA filaments
• Four print resolutions to choose from
• Heated print bed to help prevent printed parts from warping
• Ideal for use in the home, office, or classroom - create phone cases, spare parts, works of art and more
• Digital screen for easy to read displays
• Built-in Wi-Fi means you can easily print without connecting to your PC with a cable
• Model number: 3F1AWXEU00BBring your ideas to life with 3D printing
The Da Vinci 1.0 Pro is an affordable plug-n-play 3D printer with an impressive build size of 200mm x 200mm x 190mm. Use your imagination to create replicas of famous landmarks, toys, landscapes, replacement parts for broken items or your own artistic creations – the options are limitless. Users have access to an open-source database of free 3D object designs to get you started.
How easy is this 3D printer to set up and use?
The printer’s built-in Wi-Fi will allow you to connect your 3D printer to your desktop, laptop, Mac, tablet or iPad and bring any of your 3D creations to life. Simply install the software or download the app and get started. You also have access to the XYZ printing’s online 3D Design Artist Collection.
What software is included?
The Da Vinci 1.0 Pro comes with a CD-ROM containing XYZware software, which provides you with easy installation together with access to the gallery and XYZware website so that you can begin creating immediately. XYZ's .3W file format, .STL and .3MF file types are also supported. If you have a tablet, you can download the app from the relevant app store for your device.
Where can I find 3D printing resources?
The XYZ app gives you full access to thousands of 3D models while allowing you to print them directly from XYZ printing’s 3D Design Artist Collection. Access the app and print 3D models conveniently from anywhere around your home, school or workplace.