• Fast and accurate handheld scanner for capturing heads and objects
• Two modes: ‘head’ and ‘object’
• Scanning distance of 70cm or wide scanning at 25cm
• Image resolution of 640 x 480 at 30 FPS
• USB 3.0 connectionHow do you use handheld scanner?
The handheld scanner has two modes: ‘head’ and ‘object’ . Head mode is designed for scanning a person’s head and object is for scanning an object such as an apple. After connecting the scanner to a laptop or computer and installing the provided software and drivers, select either head or object mode depending on what you wish to scan, aim the scanner at the object, push the button and slowly rotate around it . You can then save the scan in a file format which your 3D printer can then use to print.