• Secure electronic safe with back up manual lock
• Easily programmed three-eight digit usercode for security
• No need for wires or signal, the safe is battery powered
• Audible warning triggers if the wrong code is entered four times
• For added security the safe can be bolted to a surface
• Internal lights built into the hinges to light the safe
• Certified by both Sold Secure and Secure by Design
Model number: YSM/250/EG1
What can I store in my safe?
If you want to protect what matters to you, this 240mm x 337mm x 230mm safe is designed to secure your valuables or cash. With its easy installation and set up the Yale safe is a great home security option. Led lights on the hinges allow you to see inside without having the door open wide.
What security features are there?
The Yale safe is completely independent and battery operated so there’s no need for any wiring, and with a manual key override you can be confident that the only one getting into your safe is you. If someone attempts access the safe triggers an alarm after the forth incorrect code deterring any intruders. With its three to eight digit code and optional fixing bolts you rest knowing your treasures are protected. The Yale home safe has been independently tested and accredited by both Sold Secure and Secure by Design.