• Lock and unlock your door using the handle
• Four - six digit user code – one master and up to nine others
• No need for wires or signal, the standalone handle is battery powered
• Stylish chrome finish
• Automatically locks when the door closes
• Beep confirmation of button presses and unlocking
• Specifically designed for right hand openingWhat benefits are there with my code handle?
Turn your office door into a secure locked entrance with the Yale code handle. The handle can be secured to almost any internal door and with its modern design and stylish chrome finish looks professional and technological. No need for wires or signal all the handle needs is two CR2 batteries (order code N06BX). Each pack comes with an external handle for right handed use with unlock and lock function and a standard internal handle.
How many users can be added to the door lock?
The Yale code handle can store one master code and up to nine user codes which are easily programmed and reset. Each code can be set at between four and six digit combinations of the 4 buttons on the handle. If the wrong code is inputted five times the handle locks out users until three minutes have passed or the right code is entered twice.
What are the advantages of the modes?
The handle comes with two different modes to suit your needs that are easy to swap between. Passage mode allows coming and going without looking the door until the lock button is pressed. Automatic locking locks the door every time it closes and can only be opened with a user code.