• Use your smartphone as your front door key and cut out the hassle of losing and replacing keys
• Pair your Conexis Smart Door Lock to your smartphone via the Yale Connexis app available on iOS and Android
• You will need to have the Yale wireless module pre-installed in order to connect the lock to your Yale wireless network
• Send virtual keys to family and friends using the smartphone app and choose whether to give them access for a few hours, weeks, or permanently
• Instantly revoke access to connected virtual keys, key cards, key tags and phone tags to keep your home protected
• Receive notifications on your smartphone when your loved ones are home for extra peace of mind
• Connect your other Yale Smart Home devices and control every device straight from your smartphone
• Model number: SD-L1000-CH
How does the Conexis Smart Door Lock work?
No longer will you have the hassle of losing your door keys or having to leave them under the mat. With the Conexis Smart Door Lock, your smartphone is now your key. Pair your Conexis Door Lock with your smartphone using the Yale Connexis app and you’ll never have to use traditional keys again.
When you arrive home, simply tap the lock to activate the Bluetooth function, and twist your phone in front of the lock to 90 degrees for the door to unlock. It’s as simple as that. You will need to have the Yale wireless module pre-installed in your home so you are able to connect the Conexis Lock to your Yale wireless network.
How can I control who has access to my home?
Using the Yale smartphone app, you can send mobile keys to family and friends who have also downloaded the app. Choose whether to give them access for a few weeks, hours or permanently. You will be able to revoke virtual keys, key cards, key tags and phone tags in an instant, to make sure your home is protected.
What other features does the Yale Conexis Lock have?
When using virtual keys, you can receive notifications which inform you who is home, giving you peace of mind in knowing your loved ones are home safely. You can link the Conexis Lock with your Yale Wireless Module so you can connect the lock to other Yale smart devices, including the Yale Smart Home Alarm or Smart CCTV range. This means you will be able to control all these devices straight from your smartphone.