- Exclusive to Maplin
- Includes all Yale essentials plus two additional keyfobs
- Operational range of up to 30 metres
- Loud sounding siren, 104dB external
- All components are battery operated, no need for cable running (all batteries included)
- Frequency of 868 MHz, tightly controlled for a clearer channel with less interference
- Turn the kit into a smart security system by connecting your smartphone using a CCTV/Alarm Adaptor (A82TA) attached to the CCTV DVR box
- Model number: EF-KIT1/2KF
What features does this Easy Fit Standard Alarm Kit have?
The Yale Easy Fit Standard Alarm Kit is full of features to help keep your home secure – whether you want to secure your home, shed, outhouse conservatory or greenhouse. When a sensor or PIR is triggered a loud siren is set off to scare intruders off and alert you and your neighbours. This Yale Kit will allow you to expand the system and tailor it to your home by adding up to 30 devices. All components are self-contained and no wired connections are required between units, meaning you won’t damage any of your décor, have to lift carpet or run cables when installing. Yale uses a frequency of 868MHz that is more tightly controlled than many used in DIY alarm systems, making a clearer channel with less interference. The Yale Standard Alarm kit can be part of a complete Yale smart security system, allowing you to arm and disarm your alarm system using a smartphone. Smartphone connections require a Yale CCTV System with a CCTV/Alarm Adaptor attached to the CCTV DVR box (Order Code: A82TA).
Easy to set up and ready to go
This simple to install system has been designed with the user in mind. There is no need to wire into the mains supply or seek the services of a qualified electrician. All components are powered by battery, with all batteries included. All accessories in the kit box are already pre-learned to the system, making the setup and installation quick and easy.