• Two HD 720p resolution cameras with powerful night vision up to 30m
• Analogue HD cameras for great resolution even in low light
• Wide viewing angle of 60 degrees to monitor paths, entrances or gardens
• IP55 weather resistance for use indoor and outdoor
• Two bullet cameras to increase your coverage areaWhat quality does my camera capture?
These cameras make a great addition to the Yale 720p CCTV kits, offering 720p resolution and a wide 60-degree viewing angle. These wired cameras allow you to extend your system and monitor paths, entrances or gardens and see what is going on. With 36 infra-red LEDs, you can continue recording up to 30m away at night.
How simple is it to connect to my DVR?
With plug and play connectivity, all you need to do is connect the BNC cable to your camera on one end and your DVR on the other. The power and BNC connections come as one cable with two connectors to make it even easier to set your camera up. Power for the cameras is supplied from a mains socket. You can view your camera on your smartphone or tablet with a compatible DVR, app and internet connection.
Where’s the best place to mount these cameras?
With an IP55 weather resistant you can use these cameras outdoors or indoors wherever you need them. The HDC-303G-2 contains two bullet cameras, giving you flexibility to cover two different areas or use both to cover an area, like a doorway, from multiple angles. The bullet cameras can be mounted on a wall or ceiling and have adjustable joints to allow you to manipulate them into a wide range of positions.