- Touch screen smart door lock for keyless entry
- No worrying about wires – the smart door lock is a battery operated standalone lock
- Fits most 60mm night latches
- Simple to programme four-10 digit PIN code for security
- Keypad goes into a three minute lock out after five incorrect codes are entered for extra security
- Backlit touch pad for all times of the day and night
- A 24 hour visitor code can be programmed and easily changed
- Comes with one key card and one key tag
- Model number: YD-01-CON-NOMOD-CH
Is this lock wireless?
Never need your keys again with the keyless smart door lock. Just connect to your Yale smartphone alarm (Order Code A65QA) or CCTV kit with the CCTV wireless adapter (Order Code A86TA) and unlock your door wirelessly. Use your key card or key tags to unlock your door. The door lock comes with one key card and one key tag.
What is the advantage of a smart door lock?
Never lock yourself out with the Yale keyless smart lock, just program your PIN code and always have a way back in. The smart door lock is a battery operated (four AA batteries included) standalone keypad – no wires or signal to worry about. The backlit display is visible in all lighting and with its weatherproof IP55 rating the keypad is perfect for timber external doors. With a low battery warning and emergency contacts for a 9V (PP3) battery you won’t be caught out of power.
How secure is my smart lock?
Don’t worry about giving out your master PIN code, the door lock allows you to have another code for visitors that is only valid for 24 hours. The keypad goes into a three minute lock out where no input will be accepted if the wrong code is entered five times in a row. Program up to a 10 digit security PIN for all your security needs. Touch pad technology means no more figuring out the code by button discolouring. You can have a mix of up to 20 PIN codes, key tags and key cards.