• Touch screen smart door lock for keyless entry
• Multiple ways to unlock using a PIN code, key card, key tag, remote fob or smartphone
• No worrying about wires - the smart door lock is a battery operated standalone lock
• Fits most 60mm night latches
• Simple four to ten digit PIN code for security
• Tamper alarm and incorrect PIN code lock out feature
• Backlit touch pad for 24 hour use
• Low battery indicator with emergency battery connection
Model number: YD-01-CON-ZW-CH
What is the advantage of a smart door lock?
The Yale Keyless Connected Smart Lock allows you to secure your home without the need for a key. You can set a convenient 24-hour PIN code for family members to use if you are not home on time to let them in. When you do get back, there are several ways you can choose to open your front door, including a PIN code, key card, key tag or remote fob. You can even use your smartphone when it is connected to a smart home system. Removing and adding users is also simple to do whenever you want. This smart lock can be connected to leading smart home systems such as Z-Wave, completing your smart home system. It also connects to the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV systems when you use the Yale module.
How secure is my smart lock?
Feeling secure about your home is important, so this keyless connected smart lock has a tamper alarm and an incorrect PIN code lock-out feature, which locks you out for three minutes if a code is entered incorrectly five times. You won’t have to worry if the electricity goes down, as the smart lock uses its four AA batteries for power. The smart lock will also warn you when the batteries are running low.
Yale Smart Home Alarm Kit A54WB
Yale Smart Home and View Kit A55WB
Yale Smart Home, Alarm, View and Control Kit A77WB
Yale Telecommunication Alarm Kit A52WB