• Digital door lock with touch screen keypad for keyless operation allowing you to open your door even if you have forgotten your keys
• Wire-free and battery operated via four AA batteries
• Simple to programme and change with a code of four to 12 digits long
• Be able to set two different PIN codes one for the family and another temporary one for visitors for convenience and security
• IP55 rated weather resistant lock for use indoors or on outdoor facing doors
• Fake PIN code feature enables you to enter a random string of digits before and after your actual PIN combination for added securityWhy is the keyless digital door lock great for me?
This keyless digital door lock is great if you often forget your keys and reduces the need for additional spare keys, with a PIN code all you need to unlock it. The PIN code can be set to between four and 12 digits long and a temporary code can be easily set up for visitors. Suitable for wooden doors with a nightlatch and simple to install, this is a perfect keyless digital door lock.
How secure is the keyless digital door lock?
Due to the use of a touch screen keypad there are no mechanical buttons used in this device meaning that there is no trace of your PIN code. The fake PIN code feature also enables you to enter in a random combination of digits before and after your actual PIN code, preventing and confusing any onlookers to what your code could be. In addition, if the wrong code is entered five times the device locks out for three minutes, providing you with a very safe keyless door lock.
Can the keyless digital door lock be used on the front door?
This unit can be used on any wooden door that has/can have a nightlatch installed on it. With an IP55 weather resistant rating the lock is suitable for installation on an outside facing door. The keyless door lock can be used at night too, with the blue backlight touch screen acting as a visual aid.
How is the lock powered?
The keyless digital door lock is powered by four AA batteries and has a battery life of up to a year before needing to be changed. When the batteries do need to be changed a warning light will be displayed on the corner of the lock. In the event that the battery does go flat a 9V battery (not supplied) can be placed on the contact points at the bottom of the lock for temporary power. With user codes and settings saved even if the battery is changed, this device is an ideal keyless door lock solution.