Yale Smart Living PIR Camera
• PIR sensor for detecting movement of intruders in your home
• Great area of coverage with a detection distance of 12m and angle of 110 degrees
• Wireless sensor with an operating distance of up to 20 metres
• Only compatible with the Yale Easy Fit Smartphone Alarm Kit
• Camera that takes a picture of 320 by 420 pixels with 15 metres of night visionHow does this PIR sensor protect my home?
This wireless PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor detects movement made by an intruder and activates the siren it is linked to. It has an extensive area of coverage with a maximum detection distance of 12m and an angle of 110 degrees. The sensor has a wireless range of up to 20 metres, allowing you to locate it a good distance away from the control panel.
Thanks to the camera built into the PIR sensor, you will also receive an image sent to your smartphone when the sensor is activated, giving you the ability to turn off the alarm remotely when a false alarm has occurred. In the event that an intruder wants to try and remove the PIR sensor's batteries, there is a tamper switch at the back of the sensor that will additionally cause the alarm to sound. The camera has 15 metres of night vision, making this a great way to add extra protection and security to your Easy Kit smartphone alarm kit.
Where is the best place to fix this sensor?
The best place to locate this PIR sensor would be in a corner of a room where an intruder will most likely travel past, such as your living room or a corridor. For maximum effect, ensure that the sensor is unobstructed by furniture, heat sources or windows.
This Yale Easy Fit PIR camera is only compatible with the Yale Easy Fit Smartphone Alarm Kit (Order Code: A65QA) or EF-KIT3 and will not be guaranteed to work with other alarm kits.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.