• Get great quality audio recording in MP3 and WAV formats with the Zoom H1
• Crisp, clear sound with two unidirectional condenser microphones set at 90 degrees to each other
• Record up to two tracks at the same time
• Built-in microSD slot to record on to a microSD/microSDHC card up to 32GB (2GB included)
• Powered by one AA battery for up to 10 hours of operation
• 127 segment backlit LCD display
• Comes with Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software
• Can be mounted directly to a tripod, mic stand or DSLR with an optional adapter (not included)
• Built-in speaker for instant playbackWhat can it do?
Capture high quality recordings of your band, record your university lectures or conduct interviews anywhere with the H1 recorder. The H1 recorder can run for up to 10 hours on a single AA battery. Record your way with BWF compatible WAV files in 16 or 24 bit with sample rates of 44.1, 48, 96 kHz. It can even record MP3 files. WAV is uncompressed so you get more detail on your recordings, whereas MP3 is compressed so there is less detail but you can store a lot more. You can store up to 34 hours of recordings in MP3 on a microSD card
(max 32GB - 2GB included) or up to 3 hours in WAV. run your recorder for up to 10 hours on a single AA batteries
(included). Low-cut filters prevent wind noise and rumble interfering with your recording a clear backlit 127 segment LCD display means you can always see what you’re doing. What type of microphones does the H1 use?
Two unidirectional condenser mics give you great audio. They are set up in an X/Y arrangement at 90 degrees to each other, which is perfect for stereo recording. Plug in a pair of external microphones to get recordings from further away. Two tracks can be recorded or played back simultaneously, and auto level automatically controls your input audio level. The recorder has a speaker for instant play back so you can hear your recordings as soon as you finish. For a more personal listen, use the built-in headphone socket. You can even use with a tripod stand or mic stand to get consistent audio or use an adapter (not included) to connect to a DSLR camera to match your audio and video. How can I transfer files to my computer?
Connect straight to the USB port on your computer from the mini USB on the recorder. This lets you transfer files, power the recorder or even use it as a USB microphone. Use the recorder to make up to 99 marks in a track to let you know exactly where you want to edit. The H1 recorder comes with Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software to let you edit and create spectacular audio for any occasion.