• Brilliant stereo recording• From seminars to electronic news gathering, interviews and podcasting to musical performances the H2n can effortlessly record it. • Includes five built-in mics - four unique recording modes: Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel surround sound.• Built-in 3D panning function gives full control over the front/rear/left/right balance - create 5.1 recordings!• Records in WAV (16- or 24-bit, up to 96kHz) or MP3 (up to 320kbps and in VBR format)• Compatible with SD or SDHC memory cards (up to 32GB)• Supports the Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) used for broadcasting and other professional applications
• Newly designed user interface, critical controls are right at your fingertips and make studio-quality recording a breeze
• Data-recovery function protects against unexpected errors or battery outage
• Automatically start recording when audio is detected and stop when audio ceases• Auto Gain Control and Low-Cut Filter• Can also function as a USB microphone, letting you record directly to your computer - create a podcasts with ease• Direct monitoring - you can monitor with no latency during recording• Built-in normalising and file splitting functions• Support for plug-in power type external mics, with mic gain adjustment wheel• Tuner & metronome enhance practice sessions
• 1.8-inch backlit LCD display• 20 hours' of continuous operation from 2 x AA batteries• Dimensions (W x D x H): 63.5 x 110 x 32 mm• Weight: 110g (without batteries)Representing a new generation of portable recording, the H2n is Zoom’s most innovative handheld recorder to date. It's packed with groundbreaking features into an ultra-portable device that allows you to record pristine audio anywhere you go. From film and broadcast, to journalism, podcasting, musical performance, song writing and rehearsal, the H2n provides amazing recording quality. No matter the application, the H2n brings the very best in stereo recording to a convenient, user-friendly package that fits in your pocket.
Zoom H2n Handy Recorder. The new standard in portable recording.