Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Solar Powered 12V 1.5W Battery Auto Trickle Charger
• Ideal for cars, caravans, boats etc
• Interchangeable connectors: cigarette lighter plug and crocodile clips
• Blue flashing LED charge indicator
• Durable ABS outer casing
• Built-in diode prevents reverse charging
• Suction cups for easy mountingDesigned to trickle charge 12V lead acid batteries with no additional running costs. Ideal for cars that will be left standing for long periods, as well as for maintaining batteries in caravans and boats. The built-in blocking diode prevents reverse charging from the battery to the solar panel at night.
|Output power:||1.5W @ 17.5V|
|Cigarette lighter plug fuse rating:||0.5A|
|Cable length:||2.7m (9ft)|
|Dimensions:||352 x 125 x 14mm|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
8 of 8 Questions
Having read the reviews for this product, I noticed a couple said that it did not work via the cigarette lighter socket, is this a common problem? Would like to know before purchasing one.
Could I connect two in series to enable me to charge a 24volt battery?
Alastair Ross said:
Can this be used to charge a sealed lead acid battery?
dave presley said:
Can i attach this and leave the unit charging constantly when hooked up to cigar connection? Will it need ignition for that?
This will depend on the car, if the car has an active cigarette socket connection irrespective of ignition it will trickle charge constantly when connected in this manner. However, if the car requires ignition then this unit will connection directly to the battery instead of via the socket in order to trickle charge correctly.
just purchased 12volt solar charger and it says if led light flashes blues its charging the one i purchased does not flash it stays constant blue is this stil charging thanks anthony
Do you have available the mating connectors so that I can extend the cable run(other than the crock clips and cigar lighter plug)?
I bought one of these and I found it was putting out 24 volts not 12
Your packaging states that the panel LED shows BLUE when charging and RED when discharging power into battery.I have not seen it show RED at all.Does this mean that the battery is NOT charging.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|L58BF||Solar Powered 12V 1.5W Battery Auto Trickle Charger||(1+)||£9.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect