• Routes calls and music from a smartphone through car speakers
• Seamlessly switches between calls and music
• Embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard for the best voice pick-up
• Wirelessly connects to smartphone via Bluetooth®
• Wirelessly connects to car speakers via FM transmission
• ClearScan technology finds the strongest FM signal
• Power adapter with USB port (2.1Amp)
• Night time illumination for enhanced visibility
• 3-Year Limited WarrantyMake Calls and Listen to Your Playlist
Through Your Car Stereo, Simple Set-Up
Make hands-free calls and play music from your phone directly through your car speakers. CarAudio Connect FM Bluetooth® instantly connects your smartphone to your car stereo—no need for professional installation. Simply pair with your phone using Bluetooth® and connect to your car stereo using FM transmission. A night time light makes it easy to use the CarAudio Connect at all hours. Plus, the power adapter with USB port lets you charge your smartphone while you drive.
Loud & Clear
The microphone—embedded within the Call/Play button—can go just about anywhere on your dashboard. Choose a spot that’s convenient and close to you for the best voice pick-up, then attach it.
Just one button does it all. Use the Call/Play button to switch between talking and playing audio files stored on your phone or streaming Internet radio*.
Get the Strongest Signal
ClearScan technology finds the strongest FM signal for transmitting your calls and music to your car stereo. Set the dial to the suggested station and CarAudio Connect FM Bluetooth® does the rest. If music is playing when a call comes in, it will automatically fade out and you’ll hear the caller’s voice loud and clear through your car speakers.
Bluetooth® provides convenient wireless connectivity with excellent audio quality for calls and music. Even from your pocket or purse, your phone will automatically pair with CarAudio Connect FM Bluetooth®. Plus, with built-in echo cancellation technology, Bluetooth® ensures that you get optimal sound during calls.
*Streaming requires an Internet-enabled phone.